Tuesday, January 14th | 11:30-1:00
434 King Street
Networking from 11:30 to noon and Program from noon to 1:00
CLICK HERE to buy tickets to attend our luncheon or to become a luncheon sponsor.
SPEAKER | Gene D’Agostino
With over 30 years of experience in sales, sales management and sales training, Gene D’Agostino is now sharing his skills regarding attitude, behavior and technique with a variety of companies and organizations. He brings a unique set of experiences and skills to training, consulting and coaching.
Prior to moving to Charleston, Gene was involved in the broadcast, cable, film and advertising industries. He was responsible for developing and training a sales staff for a newly formed radio station in the Boston metropolitan area. That radio station is now a major force in that region. He also applied his skills to form a sales staff for a small independent film company that now has global distribution., Gene was a Real Estate Agent in Northern Virginia and Washington DC for most of the 1980s.he founded and operated an advertising company, which he sold in March of 2001. Since that time, he has been involved as a partner, in a Corporate Sales Training Company in Connecticut.
Gene expertly shares his skills regarding attitude, behavior and technique with a variety of companies and organizations that include:
· Pauler Communication, a national advertising firm
· The Alumni affairs Department of Drew University
· The Greater Bridgeport Regional Business Council
· U.S. Marine Corps Recruiters
· Home Builders Association of Fairfield County-board member
Gene is often called upon to be a guest speaker at events for numerous organizations. Some of these organizations include:
· The Connecticut Mortgage Bankers Association
· The Commercial Law League
· Construction Industry Council
· Independent Business Network
· Stamford Chamber of Commerce
· Greater New Haven Chamber Of Commerce
· Manhattan Chamber Of Commerce
· Homebuilders and Remodelers of Fairfield County
· American Society Of Interior Designers
In addition, Gene is a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming which is the study of inter and intra personal communication skills.
This is a pre-paid /pre-registered event. (Due to limited space you may be turned away the day of the event if you have not bought tickets through the provided link.) Registration for this event will close by 12 pm on Monday, January 13th. Space is limited so please register early
(There will be an additional $8 fee added if paying the day of the event) All RSVP's will be responsible for payment, no refunds allowed.